Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Hollies - close but no cigar

My pal Radio Dave is featuring The Hollies tomorrow, Wednesday, May 26th , on his live radio program Liner Notes, heard on WSLR - 96.5 FM, Sarasota.  I catch the show live on my PC through the speakers on my PC on-line at http://wslr.org/  I do not have any Hollies records - but as we all know - Graham Nash was in the Hollies before joining/forming CSNY.   So, tune in on Wednesdays to hear Radio Dave's "groove yard" radio show for rock and roll rarities you won't hear anywhere else. Dave's live radio show dates back to his Sunday night Soundscope broadcasts in the late 1960s on WXYZ-FM in Detroit and the mid-1980s series, Rare & Scratchy Rock 'N Roll, syndicated on more than 130 radio stations coast-to-coast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!