Sunday, May 9, 2010

Came up Empty - Saturday Garage Sales - just The Lettermen - Close-Up; Steppenwolf

Steppenwolf's Monster (again) and The Lettermen - Close-Up.  Both covers are "unfolded" and rotated 90 degrees to vertical so you can see how they both look that way - as intended.  The one on the right is the only record I found while out Garage Sailing (yes, that how we spell it) yesterday morning.  I hit seven sales.  I wanted to go back to my previous Steppenwolf post, below.  There is no known connection between these groups that I am aware of.  At two of the garage sales I hit yesterday - I was told that the records were all bought on Friday.  Argh - how dare they!  I work in the city on weekdays - so I am at the mercy of what's left on Saturday mornings.  This is alarming (but actually a good sign overall) because people are on to my M.O. for scoring sweet vinyl at Garage Sales.  But that's OK...the clip is Hurt So Bad.

2 comments:

  1. I'm having a garage sale this weekend from Thur - Sat.... Over 600 records for sale easily... Come on over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude - don't you dare! How can you bare to get rid of anything vinyl! I hope those 600 are just your doubles!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!