Saturday, December 31, 2011

Les Paul and Mary Ford - Hits of Les and Mary, Guitar Legend & Music Deity


Les Paul and Mary Ford...wow, I scored this for fifty cents.  When I spot records like this, it matters not what the condition they are in.  They get added to my collection without hesitation.  What an icon Les is.  Actually more like the electric guitar deity, who is immortalized for all time in rock and roll and electronically recorded music.  And this would have been an even better cover if he was holding a Les Paul model Gibson guitar.  But I think this one is an Epiphone make.   And now I think that Epiphone is a wholly-owned unit of Gibson Guitars.  But if you know your guitars - please let me know in the comment section - thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!