Friday, June 28, 2013

Friday Funny: Pat Cooper Spaghetti Sauce & Other Delights


We all know about the famous Herb Alpert and the TJB Whipped Cream & Other Delights album cover.  But who new about Pat Cooper's take-off cover?  I didn't.  "Pat Cooper (born July 31, 1929) is an American actor and comedian. Cooper is primarily known for his stand-up routines, where he often makes reference to his Italian heritage from Mola di BariItaly.  He was also a frequent guest on many radio shows, most notably The Howard Stern Show (first appeared June 27, 1989) through the 1990s and 2000s, his last appearance was in January 2011. But recently he's appeared on Imus in the Morning and Opie and Anthony."

1 comment:

  1. My bro, Scott, had (still does, I hope) that Herb Alpert album and as a youngin' I couldn't take my eyes off that cover!
    Spencer

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!