Friday, August 2, 2013

Richie Havens - his DLA. And August is Woodstock Month


As many of you know - in August we celebrate Woodstock.  We also lost Richie recently.   Here is his Double Live Album - with at least one of the 4 sides containing songs from his epic Woodstock performance as show opener.

Programming Note - if you have not already done so - please check out my YouTube channel for my video record review posts.   The easiest way is to type in my youtube handle: calinder403   Here is a link to my channel's home page:  http://www.youtube.com/user/calinder403   And it would also be great if you Subscribed to my channel.   I will still post photos of records I own here from time to time - more like once or twice a week, rather than daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!