Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Phoebe Snow; 1950 - 2011

I bought a short stack of used records today for forty-nine cents each at a local record store.  Those beat up old cheap ones are always down on the floor ain dusty milk crates and I have bend way down on my knees to browse.  So I feel that I earn them at that price in a small way.  I was not really a fan of hers, but I saw three Phoebe Snow records at that record store.  And with her having passed away very recently, so I thought that I should rescue this and this one and two other records of hers as a small tribube.  This one had the best cover.

1 comment:

  1. I read where she took care of her physically challenged daughter at the expense of her career -- one of many such unheralded saints....
    Spencer

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!