Sunday, June 12, 2011

Ambrosia: One Eighty

Ambrosia One Eighty.
Ambrosia - is it wrong?  This has How Much I Feel on it - and Biggest Part of Me (make a wish baby).   Joe Bellamy is listed at Co-producer and Recording Engineer.  I think he is a Bellamy Brother.  And Ernie Watts gives us that smooth tenor saxaphone tone.  Look that guy up - he's a jazz giant.  The album cover photo creeps me out some.  Not sure what they were try to convey - but who cares.  Man Hugs are back in I guess.  And on the back cover - there are more man hugs.  This album is produced by Freddie Piro.  This is from 1980.  No - Joe Bellamy is NOT one of the Bellamy Brothers.  So that's about it.  Best find on this record is tenorman Ernie Watts.

1 comment:

  1. "You're the Only Woman" is one of my all time faves!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!