Friday, January 4, 2013

Tavares: Supercharged - a great cover!


Tavares just seems to be a hip-ass band.  The front cover looks like a monster D dry cell battery.  In other news of the day.  There is a Reckless Records store four blocks from my office.  In less than 30 minutes, and for less than $20 USD, here is what I scored today on my lunch break:  Molly Hatchet - Beatin' the Odds (rounds out my collection).  Shalamar's Heartbreak.  Ave. White Band with Ben E. King - Benny and Us.  Frank Marino and (the confusingly named) Mahogany Rush - Tales of the Unexpected.   B.T. Express - Energy to Burn.  Brass Construction II (rounds out my collection).  The Dells vs. The Dramatics on the Cadet label (with awesome cover art!)...you will see those up here very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!