Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Connie Francis - tune in to hear Radio Dave's Liner Notes on WSLR - 96.5 FM, Sarasota

I bought this record at a garage sale on Saturday.  I got a late start - but I finally hit a sale at noon that was loaded.  I would not have bought this record, except for the fact that my good pal Radio Dave is featuring Connie Francis this week on Wednesday, May 19th on his radio program called Liner Notes, heard on WSLR - 96.5 FM, Sarasota.  And on-line at http://wslr.org/  Tune in on Wednesdays to hear Radio Dave's "groove yard" radio show for rock and roll rarities you won't hear anywhere else.  Dave's live radio show dates back to his Sunday night Soundscope broadcasts in the late 1960s over WXYZ-FM (later WRIF-FM) in Detroit and the mid-1980s series, Rare & Scratchy Rock 'N Roll, that was syndicated on more than 130 radio stations coast-to-coast.  Dave is featuring Connie Francis, part II, this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!